Bed & Breakfast at the Home Farm
Accommodation with breakfast in romantic surroundings at the Home Farm. Simple but comfortable overnight accommodation in original buildings from around 1850 with 21 rooms and 37 beds. The Home Farm has 5 single and 9 double rooms, in “Fruehuset” 300 m down the road there are 2 single rooms and 6 double rooms. In some rooms, we may provide extra beds!
- Breakfast is served in the old kitchen at the farm with a fire in the hearth from 1850.
- All rooms are non smoking.
- Most of the rooms have washing facilities, shared bathrooms are located in the hallway.
- Pets are allowed if suitable room is vacant, please let us know if you have a pet or allergies.
Restaurant: Dinner is available for individual visitors in Storakjøkenet during the season. The Chef makes use of herbs and vegetables from the Manors Kitchen & Herb garden. For table reservations, please call +47 53 48 29 99.
3 or 5 course dinner for groups May-September in the Kitchen at the Home Farm, or in the Blue Dining Room at the Manor
- Double room with breakfast NOK 980,-
- Single room with breakfast NOK 700,-
- Extra bed with breakfast NOK 250,- (children under 18: NOK 150,-)
- Breakfast NOK 100,-
Please book accommodation by email email@example.com or phone +47 53 48 29 99.
Extra bed: some rooms are suited for 1-2 extra beds, please book by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +47 53 48 29 99.
There are two seminar rooms at the Home Farm. The big meeting room is suitable for up to 40 persons and is equipped with broadband, flipchart, projector, whiteboard, TV and video. There is also a group room suitable for up to 10 -15 people.